ruby-tmpl: Templating ala (mod_)rubyCode Examples - Download - FAQ - Home - Lists - Reference - Summary - ViewCVS
- 2002-04-22: Added new tag (<?tmpl.obj?>) and functionality for presenting objects
- 2002-04-06: Released 0.2.3
- 2002-02-22: Added a
to_s instance method to allow for ruby-tmpl to be used for other apps such as emails.
- 2001-08-23: Added URI based sessions and will be available in the next release.
- 2001-08-23: Released ruby-tmpl-0.2.2 - major update. FreeBSD packages available for download.
- 2001-08-14: CVS ruby-tmpl has support for conditionals and namespaces! A new release should be out in the next few days.
- 2001-08-11: Released ruby-tmpl-0.2.1a - minor update
ruby-tmpl is templating system that has been designed to work with or without mod-ruby. It can be used in ruby scripts and leverage mod_ruby, or it can be used as an offline content processing tool that lets you generate pages. Pick up a copy and check it out.
$Id: index.tmpl,v 1.3 2001/08/11 23:21:38 thetitan Exp $